ICARUS Italia was established in July 2019. President of the association is Maria Rosaria Falcone.
ICARUS Italia aims at:
- Enhancing cultural heritage
- Organizing, managing and promoting new projects through inter-institutional and international collaboration
- University and post-University education
- Supporting scientific research
- Intensifying the cooperation with the international ICARUS network
ICARUS Italia’s activities promotes and organises:
debates, seminars, workshops and training courses, formation of group work and research, conferences, sharing publication of studies and research, publication of digital content on international web platforms for the management of historical sources (Monasterium, Topotheque), it carries out workshops to retrieve the historical memory of communities, production of videos, audiovisual and photographic stuff and virtual and physical exhibitions.